The Compleat Package

Saturday, October 24, 2015

 Hexa Series: X-Halter Maxi c/o Pleatation
Photos and edits by me
The weather in Singapore has taken a turn for the worse - it's hot, humid and hazy during the day, making it hard to go outdoors to shoot OOTDs. Thankfully on better days, I've been clad in some of the best outfits that allows me to move freely without breaking out into a massive sweat, like this X-Halter Maxi from Pleatation. Each of the maxi dresses that they have come in different materials, but this Hexa Series is the most lightweight, breathable one I've come across. Just look at how it flows!

And if you're wondering why I'm starting to post my pictures on the web, well, what started out as a means of getting Sharon Au to notice me almost two years ago is now a legit hobby that I enjoy. I'm talking about taking OOTDs (Outfit Of The Day) for myself, by myself. Nobody knows how much of an exercise it is to shoot on your own; pacing up and down to check if you're in frame, making sure your hair doesn't cover your face or worse still, catching a toppling tripod in mid-air. And then there's the whole issue of editing, which pictures to keep and which to throw. So instead of narrowing them down to three that I use for Instagram (follow me @hlrys if you haven't already), I've decided to edit my top favourites and take it one step further, by placing them all into a blogpost. 

Join me on this journey and if you're a blogger interested in fashion too, leave a comment down below with your blog link and I'll be sure to check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images